Trois-Rivières (Québec, Canada), September 20, 2016 – Last night was the conclusion to our participation in the Dumoulin Compétition Great Romp against cancer- “A signature for a donation” for the Quebec Cancer Foundation fundraiser at La Maison de débauche par le Carlito. Nearly 85 people joined us for the cause, and made the night a resounding success. Adding up the donations with signatures since July 2nd ($4,140), the donation made by the employees of Groupe Somavrac ($3.000), as well as from the happy hour waiters for a night event ($6,471.75), the total amount reaches $13,611.75.
The waiters for a night happy hour event took place under the theme of “passion, performance, and partnerships.” Everyone was present for the cause, and also to bring closure to the 2016 season in a friendly tone. André Beauchesne, development agent for the Quebec Cancer Foundation, was the spotter for the night, while Michel Lebrun, lawyer was able to skillfully and humorously deploy an efficient pit stop strategy to raise the auctioning of items. This team synergy brought us to a great victory.
THE RACE for TIPS: and the winner is…?
Jean-François and Louis-Philippe Dumoulin were challenged to collect as much tip as possible between 5 and 7 PM. Jean-François Dumoulin was the winner with a total of $395 given directly to the Quebec Cancer Foundation. (Louis-Philippe raised $271.75).
“It was fun to chat with everyone yesterday. We’d like to sincerely thank every single person who showed up last night, and everyone who joined the movement for the cause. Every year, we join a cause and wish to pursue this effort with the population, because if we all work together, as a team, much like in racing- we can win,” share the Dumoulin Brothers.
“A great complicity was developed between the Quebec Cancer Foundation and Dumoulin Compétition. In the name of all cancer victims who will be calling us for comfort on a daily basis, I thank you. The funds raised will insure the maintenance and accessibility of our housing, information, and accompanying services. It was also an exceptional tribune for our foundation,” says Luce Girard, director of the Quebec Cancer Foundation, Centre Régional et Hôtellerie de la Mauricie.
Items for auction
· Two (2) Dumoulin Compétition car trunks ($900)
· A pair of VIP tickets for the 2017 edition of Trois-Rivières en Blues ($400)
· Two GP3R/Carlito wine bottles autographed by Jean-François and Louis-Philippe Dumoulin ($150)
· Andrew Ranger Academy package ($260)
· A pair of paddock tickets (weekend of your choice) for the 2017 edition of the Trois-Rivières Grand Prix ($175)
· A copy of The Car Guide 2017 autographed by journalists ($175)
· Teeth whitening package and full exam at Lemay Charest Dental Centre ($400)
· Floorliners mat package for all types of vehicles offered by WeatherTech Canada ($505)
· The hood of Louis-Philippe Dumoulin’s car, autographed by participants of the waiter for a night happy hour event ($1 300)
Total : $4,265.00
It is with the same generosity and enthusiasm that the partners featured on the cars have accepted to join the cause. THANK YOU to each of you.
Family, friends, partners, supporters, and the media, you believed with us. Together, anything is possible! Every gesture makes a difference. THANK YOU for being “passion, performance and partnerships”, and for fostering this excitement surrounding the Quebec Cancer Foundation.
« Passion – Performance – Partnerships »
WeatherTech Canada designs, develops and produces high quality, digitally custom fit automotive accessories; including FloorLiners, All-Weather Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, TechLiners and No-Drill Mudflaps. Engineers use the newest technology available to measure the geometric complexity of the vehicle ensuring a constantly perfect fit. WeatherTech… Where Technology and All Weather Protection meet! www.weathertech.ca
Group Bellemare: Competitive and dynamic, Thomas Bellemare’s innovative and growing family team is ready to take on any challenge. With support from senior members and a qualified team of managers, the third-generation Bellemares are reaching new heights. Built upon a solid past, the company moves forward with an exceptional team of experts and seeks a select group of clients. Our clients continue to benefit from our wide variety of services that target a large number of sectors. As a result, our visibility is constantly on the rise. Working with the Bellemare team has become a measure of success. Start off right by choosing a winning team! www.groupebellemare.com
Spectra Premium Industries is a privately held company headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, Canada. Spectra Premium is a team of more than 1,300 dedicated employees that specializes in auto parts manufacturing and distribution. The Company owns and operates four manufacturing plants and 17 warehouses. With its international distribution networks and unparalleled customer and after sales service, Spectra Premium is the automobile manufacturers’, auto technicians’ and handymen’s choice for reliable, quality parts and automotive systems. Trust your vehicle to Spectra Premium. www.spectrapremium.com
Bernier Crepeau Chrysler Fiat: With 25 years of experience, the family business has built an enviable reputation in the field of vehicle acquisition. If the future of this company is linked to the loyalty of its customers, it is also held by the reliability and strong communication of its team. This team is at your disposal, ready to listen to you, to hear you. Passion, care, and determination. A team willing to go the extra mile, with its ears wide open. http://www.berniercrepeau.com/
MIA – Motorsports In Action: With over 50 years of combined Motorsport experience, MIA is making a name for itself in the industry in “La Belle Province”. Being trackside, situated at Autodrome St-Eustache, gives our clients “real time” results, testing their vehicles. One stop shopping is our strength, from high-end mechanics, exotic automotive maintenance, complete race car building and design to prestige paint and meticulous detailing. “Leave it, then enjoy it!” http://motorsportsinaction.com
Trois-Rivières Mitsubishi is proud to be one of the first Mitsubishi dealers in Canada (opening in 2002). The commitment from Mitsubishi is defined by the quality, reliability and durability of its vehicles, notably with their 10-year warranty, the best in the industry! Pride, integrity and respect are the values of the Trois-Rivières Mitsubishi team. www.troisrivieresmitsubishi.com
Groupe Somavrac: Since 1963, a strong, qualified and efficient multidisciplinary team provides true practical and economical solutions for the management of your materials and logistical projects. Contact us and discover our expertise. A strategic partner of manufacturing companies, Groupe Somavrac offers highly specialized services in stowage, handling and processing, storage, transportation, and distribution of chemical products. We’re operating at the Trois-Rivières, Bécancour, Saguenay, Ste-Catherine, Sept-Iles, and Port-Cartier ports. Furthermore, our area of coverage extends throughout Eastern Canada and the American Northeast. www.groupesomavrac.com
WEBSITES / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Quebec Cancer Foundation: www.cancerquebec.com
- Meet Louis-Philippe Dumoulin sur www.weathertech.ca
- WeatherTech Canada : www.weathertech.ca/behindtech
- Groupe Bellemare : www.groupebellemare.com/
- Spectra Premium : www.spectrapremium.com
- Bernier Crépeau Chrysler Fiat : www.berniercrepeau.com
- MIA – Motorsports In Action : http://motorsportsinaction.com/
- Somavrac : www.groupesomavrac.com
- Trois-Rivières Mitsubishi : www.troisrivieresmitsubishi.com
- La Maison de débauche : lecarlito.com
- Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières : gp3r.com
- Trois-Rivières en Blues : 3renblues.com
- Académie Andrew Ranger : andrewrangeracademy.com
- Le Guide de l’Auto : guideautoweb.com
- Centre Dentaire Lemay Charest : lemaycharest.com
- Dumoulin Compétition : www.dumoulincompetition.com
- Série NASCAR Pinty’s : http://hometracks.nascar.com/series/pintys- series
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dumoulincompetition
- Twitter: @DumoulinDC / @DumoulinLP / @jf_dumoulin
- Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/dumoulincompetition