aFe is proud to announce our new BladeRunner intercooler tubes for the 2015-2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost with the I4-2.3L turbo engine.
- In testing, this intercooler tube kit flowed up to 24% better than the factory tubes and produced +33 horsepower and +29 lbs. x ft. on our in house dyno (tested on 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost I4-2.3L turbo).
- The BladeRunner intercooler tubes are available for both the hot and cold sides of the intercooler. These intercooler tubes are constructed from mandrel bent 2-1/2” (Hot Side) and 3” (Cold Side) aluminum tubing for maximum flow. Both tubes are powder-coated wrinkle-black or textured blue for heat and corrosion resistance.
- The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, increases horsepower and torque while reducing exhaust gas temperatures. The hot side tube comes with a billet aluminum Blow-Off Valve (BOV) adapter to mount the factory blow-off valve. One 1/8″ NPT port on each tube is provided for user convenience, allowing for pressure sensors or methanol injection.
- The intercooler tube kits also include 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone couplings and high quality stainless steel clamps for strength, durability, and a leak-free seal. To finish off the intercooler tubes, a unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive look.
- Also available is aFe’s Replacement Coupling Kit